How to change primary bank account, in DHAN?
Hi @BADSHAH ,
Happy to tell you that now we heard your request, and now you can update your primary bank account in Dhan.
Below are the steps on how you can do it:
- Simply navigate to the “Banks” section on your Dhan app or web by clicking on the “Money” tab
- Click on the “More” button on any of your secondary bank that you want to change to Primary
- Click on “Set as Primary Account”
- Give your consent to deduct ₹25 (+GST) from your Dhan ledger
- Provide your confirmation on the bank you want to change to Primary
- Proceed to eSign with the Aadhaar number you used to open your Dhan account
You can read more about our newest feature here.
We look forward to having your inputs and contribution in our community.