Dividend payout section is really helpful feature unlike I have ever seen. The more I look at it, the more I like it. The more I like it, the more I need it. This is then I experience confusion because, the features I need are yet to be introduced.
- Add note option in dividend payout tab like there is in trader’s diary. It will help to take note of the actual date on which dividend is deposited in my bank account as well as BC date.
- Change the name of the header from “Last Dividend Paid” to “Ex-date” on dividend payout tab. Otherwise it creates confusion.
- There is no point of having two sub tabs, namely “by stocks” & “by pay-outs”. Feature wise it’s not useful & it creates confusion.
- Add financial year wise net dividend pay-out feature. Now we have net dividend pay out feature only.
- Add record or BC date in CA section. Otherwise it’s a taunting job to look up every time BC date on BSE website.